After Apple pulled off the headphone jack from iPhone 7, company unveiled a new set of wireless AirPods to repay it after months of releasing the new phone. But when it available to purchase after weeks of delays it suggest they are worth the wait. Just have look what new it has stored for us.
- Putting full stop to the rumors, when the AirPods were announced, that they could not pair with any other device except Apple. But the new AirPods come up with W1 chip make it easy for Apple users to pair with device as well as other systems.
- New Earbuds have auto-pair function which enables all devices, which are using iCloud account, to pair automatically to the AirPods.
- Its best feature is when you put off the AirPods, music pauses automatically and it resumes when you put it back in. Sounds Interesting!!!There are infrared sensors that can detect when you put them in your ears.
- It also have accelerometer inside that can detect when you tap your AirPods.
- If we talk about battery life of AirPods than Apple claims that it can get up to 5 hours of listening time on a single charge. Whereas the charging case will give you up to 24 hours of listening time.
- They are secure enough that you can wear them while working out or running. You can run a half-marathon in them or even further, but it will not slide out of my ear. Even rain or sweat can’t cause them to slide out.
- You can even answer the calls in between you are listening to the music with just double tap on the AirPods.
- If we talk about the sound quality I bet you will fall in love with these AirPods.
- You can even use Siri by just Double tapping on one of the AirPods and then you can use it normally.
- It can also use them with any iPhone running iOS 10 as well. Infact you can pair it to your iPhone, they pair to your Apple Watch as well as Mac automatically. What you all need to do is just select the AirPods from Mac device’s task bar at the top of your screen.
How to Pair to AirPods?
First make it sure that your AirPods are inside the case and docked properly. Secondly don’t remove either of the AirPods from the case. On the back of the case there is a Charging case underneath and have a small circular button over the charging case. Press and hold circular button until the LED between the AirPods at the top turns while and beings a slow rhythmic blink. If you want to attach it to any other device go through the pairing process on your other Bluetooth device in the same way you would when pairing any other compatible device.
New AirPods will costs you $159 dollars and if any case you loss any of the component i.e. Buds or the case, Apple will sell you a replacement for $69 dollar each individually.