Small bursts of motivation or enthusiasm are not adequate to achieve anything valuable. Below are 10 tips to follow to keep motivated and enthusiastic
Short spurts of enthusiasm or motivation are not enough to accomplish anything of value. You need to keep your desire and inner flame alive and focused on your goal. So, what can you do about it?
Dedicate 10 minutes daily to read and think of the benefits of what you want to do or achieve.
- Daily, read about people who succeeded through being determined and persistent.
- Daily, find a quiet place, and for some minutes envision yourself acting with motivation and enthusiasm.
- Every success entails dedication, time, persistence, and determination. This implies that you should not give up quickly.
- There is a popular story about a gold prospector, who, after digging to some depth did not discover anything, surrendered, and went away. Then another person came, and after digging just a few inches more, struck gold. You should be patient and persistent, even if you don’t get any progress, because victory could be just a few steps away.
- Keep repeating encouraging statements which inspire you and ignite your motivation and enthusiasm.
- Never consider what you are doing as labor. With a little pondering and small changes, you can turn it into an enjoyable activity.
- Once you choose to do anything, focus on it, even after losing interest and desire. Never give up, even if what you are doing seems to be like a burden and labor. Never give up, even if you get bored.
Keep pondering about the value of what you are doing, and envision how it will be like once you have accomplished what you have set out to do.